We provide the following services:
- Separately managed equity and fixed income accounts (long only & long/short)
- Asset allocation
- Individual securities selection
- Manager selection
- Portfolio risk assessment
At Karagosian Financial Services, we are uniquely positioned to satisfy your investment needs. We offer a number of investment strategies through separate managed accounts, utilizing stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and ETFs. We are able to accommodate both smaller investors as well as institutions using these vehicles. We believe that separately managed accounts offer greater flexibility for clients, allowing customization and greater tax options. Through diversification and proper asset allocation, we strive to manage risk while still providing superior risk adjusted returns.
Portfolios Under $100,000
KFS is able to construct a diversified portfolio for smaller accounts, customized to our client’s needs using mutual funds and ETFs. Our proprietary portfolio allocation method allow our clients to participate in market appreciation while controlling risk.
Portfolios Over $100,000
We are able to offer greater diversification with individual securities with these accounts, offering more value and services.
Single Strategy Equity Accounts (SSEA)
Our SSEA accounts offer greater potential returns through our proprietary screening processes that are based on both real-world experience and academic studies. Here, we focus on “value” stocks in the small-to-mid-cap range ($500 million to $10 Billion) which have shown evidence in the past to offer greater potential returns than broad-market averages, such as the S&P 500, Russell 2000 and the Dow Jones Industrials Index. These model portfolios can also be incorporated into a client’s comprehensive portfolio.
- Capital Appreciation: Profitable companies trading at low valuation multiples with a history of high returns on investment capital
- High-Dividend: Profitable companies trading at low valuation multiples with relatively high dividend yields or with above-average dividend growth rates
- Low Volatility: Profitable companies that have historically low betas trading at low valuations relative to earnings, cash flow or sales. This is a defensive strategy that tends to out-perform the broader market averages during down and flat markets but trails the average performance during strong bull markets.